Monday, July 16, 2012

Update

 A good morning everyone.
       I'm just going to wing it here. First off I did one let you know that the last neurologist who has a mental health background, had decided that since I was depressed that I did not have Alzheimer's. When I told my primary what she had said she hit the roof. The report clearly stated that I had severe hypo-metabolic atrophy of the bilateral temporal lobes consistent with early Alzheimer's. My primary is demanding all the consults and has started me back on the Alzheimer's meds. Although Alzheimer's will not kill me the dementia will soo start setting in.Now I remember when I called my sister Lori that I was so excited that it didn't have Alzheimer's and I was just depressed she was doubtful, she had seen my behavior and she knew something was wrong. Most of you know me, a lot of me know me well and have listened to my rants. For those that don't know me I have lupus, fibromyalgia, primary clotting disorders orders plural, diabetes vascular disease . I'm really angry that it took me 20 years to get diagnosed with lupus it was all in my head, then it took five years to get diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Then it took a coma and life support for six days to determine I was diabetic. I have made it a point in the past 10 years never to tell any Dr. that have had any type of depression or PTSD as you are then dismissed there is close they sign you of you put out with the trash. The fact remains I'm not anodyne five years I like a lot of us will die when it's time for Jesus to take us home to heal us.

          Anothe thing is I am getting so sick of being judged by the pain medication I take. With the new narcotics laws in place in most states do they really think that my primary would risk his license given me medication I don't need. Another thing you judged on. Why do you take those meds, that's too much medicine, fact is it's nobody's business.

The way I'm feeling right now is we need more awareness we need to screa at the top of our lungs to fight for our rights to be heard and to be seen. Okay now I'm ranting this one more thing that concerns me a lot of people do not have health care, family, and friends to help them I think it would be great to appoint someone from one of our groups to start a fund to help people that are in great need and suffering like of. I know a lot of us are on disability in the water of the poor but between all of us that thousands of us one dollar can make a difference I think that's something we should explore in the future actually I think that we could vote on a administrator to start this project okay one more paragraph and this isnot going to be a pleasant one

For those of you that look through us, that do no see our pain, that have abandoned u when we have to keep turning down engagements or can't get dressed to go out and if I hear one more time you don't look sick I swear I am going to lose it. To those doctors friends family and those who don't believe that w are sick, I will ask Jesus for forgiveness for this but to those of you who have hurt us........ you can just kiss my ASP. I love you all never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment