Friday, June 21, 2013

Angry, sad, and round and round a go

You now for the first under my life I suffered unbearable unspeakable abuse. At 17 I have a son Scott G love and call my own. Well the first five years I struggled I worked did the best I could to take care my son but I had my mother that told me all the wrong things.

Now in my 20s I did everything you can imagine and more, I lived on the streets I did drive this I had affairs and then married someone 27 years old on the me I had become a perfect trophy wife.

Then come to find out I inherited a lot of my mother's illness. I was diagnosed with systemic lupus rheumatoid arthritis atherosclerosis congestive heart failure coronary at every disease curriculum vascular disease. I then met they made her my dreams and to after only two months of marriage spends it in ICU with me with pericarditis. From then on they have been countless surgeries hospital procedures kinds of doctors all saying oh you poor girl. You know I got through it, I got through it with my faith in Jesus, my love for my husband and from one sibling my sister Lorrie.

The next bomb was to come three years ago when my memory steady going and they did a memory test in the office and said I want more testing I think you have Alzheimer's it took my breath away, how much more could one person take. I had worked with thousands patients with Alzheimer's and I knew what to face. But they couldn't be so cruel this was in that happened to me. I was immediately scheduled for a pet scan. Being me I was unable to wait until the doctor called me I went to pick up the report myself first page Snowmass no fluid on the brain etc. etc. and trying to the second page ends our surveyor hypo-metabolic atrophy of the bilateral temporal lobes consistent with early-stage Alzheimer's. At first I panicked, I couldn't breathe I screamed as they pounded the dashboard and then out of the blue I said to Joe, now you can take me to the vet and have a chip put in.

The next day my doctor called and said he had his see me right away, I went to his office and told him I already knew. I spent the next several months angry but I did have my church family in my faith and a good friend Diane told me to go home and read the book of Job which I did and still do to this day.

Now what I'm facing since the new scan showed dementia people a more demented than me. All I say and do is twisted and turned left upside down to what they think I should be saying. I'm not allowed an opinion, I'm not allowed to have a thought as everything I say and do is wrong. The people that I love the most Hurt me the most unknowingly I find myself becoming more reclusive spending more time in my PJs not answering the phone not going to church for fear of saying something wrong are having a seizure. I'll did I mention I'm top of this I am a very bad diabetic my right leg is turning black my toes are curling and I can't take much more. If it was not from my faith in Jesus this would've been over years ago.

I'm blessed with Joe who continues to love me too is made that commitment to get the materials that he needs to help me live the rest of my life. I have my son Scott said he wouldn't trade me as a parent followed parents in the world that broke my heart as I spent so much time away from him. So I'm taken the horse by the rains and am living my life I said my life the way I want to and I don't give a damn what people have to think anymore it's my life my journey my walk and ultimately my death. Thank you all for following this I hope someday it's collected and used to help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment